Tuesday 8 November 2016

Magazine Advert & Digipak Flatplans


Magazine ad flatplan
This is my flatplan for the magazine advert. I decided to go for a simple yet conceptual imagery which will brand the artist and the representation for their songs. The layout is also quite simple, and there will be some adjustments to make when creating the final advert.


Digipak flatplan
I followed some of the suggestions from the magazine advert- for example having one of  the symmetrical girl figures I drew differing from the other one. I used the star shaped balloon throughout the digipak as this represents the name "Estella K" (Estella is a Latin name meaning 'star' and K is the initial for my first name). I added extracts from some of the lyrics of the songs that are featured. Also the final digipak will have more songs listed on the back. I only had enough space on the template to put about 6 songs, however this can be adjusted in the final design so more will fit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment